25 May 2015

General info / Functions / VBA Coding - Attacks almost enhanced

Some changes are coming! Maybe not they're not significant, but... hey, updates are always good, right?


Do you remember the idea of adding various attacks for each enemy (I wrote about it HERE)? Well, I'm testing it and... it looks even more stupid then I expected!



Bad news:
Many attacks are the same for many enemies at the moment. In the future, I will try to add something new for each hostile unit.

Good news:
Every kind of attack has a different damage multiplier, because... amount of damage dealt by enemies wasn't random enough! :D



By the way:
Not humanoid creatures will no longer be able to use/wear items. Why? Have you ever seen a dragon wearing an armor or with a sword in its claw? Me neither ;)
I will update info on the blog a little bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment